Noun(1) a young female(2) a failure to hit (or meet or find etc(3) a form of address for an unmarried woman
Verb(1) fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind(2) feel or suffer from the lack of(3) fail to attend an event or activity(4) leave undone or leave out(5) fail to reach or get to(6) be without(7) fail to reach(8) be absent(9) fail to experience
(1) I enjoy it when you touch me, but I'm not sure if that's just because I miss physical contact.(2) You miss your menstrual period and confirm with a doctor that you're pregnant.(3) We hope that she's alive, but we really miss just seeing her, knowing what's going on.(4) For some reason I miss the turn off for the country train arrivals.(5) don't miss the chance to hear her(6) ├ö├ç├┐Well hello, young miss ,├ö├ç├û a man who looked to be in his late years greeted with a smile.(7) But pitying her as an icon of suffering would miss the point.(8) he didn't miss a day at school(9) he's rich├ö├ç├Âhe won't miss the money(10) if we miss a few things in the first draft, we can add them later(11) Personally, I would miss my girls too much if I gave it up.(12) she didn't miss her purse until the next morning(13) don't miss the chance to visit the breathtaking Dolomites(14) Ten minutes from the end King made up for his dreadful miss with a terrific right-foot curler which sailed into the top corner.(15) He also had to hold his hands up afterwards to a glaring miss late in the game.(16) we'll miss the train if he doesn't hurry
(1) to miss :: kuphonya
(2) miss out :: kuphonya
(3) near miss :: pafupi Abiti
(4) miss the bus :: kuphonya basi
(5) miss the train :: kuphonya sitima
(6) miss out on :: anaphonya
(7) miss the point :: musaphonye mfundo
(8) miss a friend :: kuphonya bwenzi
1. failure ::
2. young woman ::
3. misfire ::
4. missy ::
5. fail to hit ::
6. fail to catch ::
ndithu kuti akakole
7. be too late for ::
kukhala mochedwa kwambiri
8. fail to hear ::
10. fail to attend ::
kulephera kupita ku
11. let slip ::
12. avoid ::
13. pine for ::
14. lose ::
15. lack ::
16. escape ::
17. drop ::
1. attend ::
miss, missed, misses, missing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm gonna MISS you too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Boy, I'm gonna MISS these painkillers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
People have been swinging at me for years,
but they always seem to MISS.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
I did MISS you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
I MISS you, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Chichewa Dictionary: miss
Meaning and definitions of miss, translation in Chichewa
language for miss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of miss in Chichewa and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'miss'
What miss means in Chichewa, miss meaning
in Chichewa, miss
definition, examples and pronunciation
of miss in Chichewa language.