Noun(1) finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
(1) Simon stepped out to get a paper from the boot and to smoke a cigarette .(2) Marlene stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray upon the low coffee table.(3) Standing in the doorway of the library, rolling a cigarette , is a young woman.(4) the place was thick with cigarette smoke(5) He was told by bar staff to put out the cigarette but continued smoking.(6) he was smoking a cigarette(7) cigarette butt(8) she lit a cigarette(9) Yes, it's smelly, dirty and harmful, but in reality people do smoke cigarettes .(10) Herbal cigarettes , sold in pharmacies and health stores, have a very limited market.(11) A leading medical journal called today for an outright ban on smoking and cigarettes .(12) Cousin Liam and Nate were just a pair of casual guys who sat around smoking cigarettes and cracking jokes.(13) So in the end, we all went outside and smoked our cigarettes on the pavement like outcasts.(14) If you really want to smoke cigarettes then do it in the privacy of your own home.(15) She picked up a gold cigarette case and pulled free one of the thin cigarettes .(16) The following morning he said he rolled several cannabis cigarettes to smoke during the day.
(1) cigarette lighter :: ndudu mbandakucha
(2) electronic cigarette :: ndudu pakompyuta
(3) cigarette smoke :: fodya
(4) smoke a cigarette :: kusuta ndudu
(5) cigarette butt :: ndudu mbuyo
(6) cigarette case :: ndudu nkhani
(7) cigarette end :: ndudu kumapeto
(8) cigarette holder :: chofukizira ndudu
(9) have a cigarette :: ndi ndudu
(10) cigarette paper :: pepala ndudu
1. smoke ::
2. butt ::
4. cancer stick ::
5. coffin nail ::
6. fag ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A marijuana CIGARETTE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
I had Huell lift your CIGARETTE,
but Walt made me.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
over and over,
helping you find the ricin CIGARETTE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
One of those what?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Should I just smoke
this one CIGARETTE?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Chichewa Dictionary: cigarette
Meaning and definitions of cigarette, translation in Chichewa
language for cigarette with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cigarette in Chichewa and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cigarette'
What cigarette means in Chichewa, cigarette meaning
in Chichewa, cigarette
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cigarette in Chichewa language.